Although we are unable to be together for the upcoming fall semester, we are still looking forward to the many virtual events that you’ll be hearing about over the next few months. We have a lot of exciting things planned and can’t wait for you to join us!
Our missions are:
• Fostering a mentorship community for pre-research and pre-health students to share knowledge and support each other.
• Holding monthly journal clubs and engaged members in intriguing debates about current neuroscience research.
• Hosting multiple projects to help students succeed in the online semester, including a web-based advising service, mentor-mentee program, and live podcasts with MD/Ph.D. students.
• Connecting students and faculty within the CBN department.
• Facilitating fundraising events that support neurodegenerative organizations.
• Providing scientific and medical outreach for pre-health students by hosting yearly medical school tours.
Join us on Social Media channels: https://linktr.ee/rucbnsociety