ZebraSci is a private company that partners with life science companies to accelerate combination product development and bring effective therapies to market. We work at the convergence of pharmaceuticals and medical devices to ensure pharmaceuticals are administered to patients safely and effectively.
Our company was founded in 2009 and we recently expanded by opening an east coast location. We now operate over 30,000 sqft of clean room, lab, and office space between our New Jersey and California locations.
New Jersey Office Co-op Location: 50 County Line Road Branchburg, NJ 08876
California Office Co-op Location: 27973 Diaz Rd, Temecula, CA 92590
We are a small organization that are thought leaders and technical experts within the medical device and pharmaceutical industry. We work with the world’s top pharmaceutical and medical device companies. Our clients seek us out for our technical problem-solving prowess and unique drug delivery expertise.
The ZebraSci team is recruiting a NJ Laboratory Engineering Technician that will drive influence and organizational impact. ZebraSci is looking for a highly motivated individual that will help scope, prepare, and execute medical device / pharmaceutical testing for clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Completion of testing activities in accordance with client specifications and company’s standard operating procedures.
• Authors test protocols as required by testing needs.
• Reviews test results and data in preparation for test reports.
• Authors test reports as needed.
• Collaborate with Clients on technical projects, solutions, recommendations.
• Ensures that company standard operating procedures are being followed.
• Analyze problems, identify solutions, and provide recommendations to laboratory manager
• Participate in laboratory test equipment instrument calibrations, performance verification, and IQOQPQ as needed.
• Keeps a working knowledge of commonly prescribed methods, background information, and troubleshooting strategies.
• Other activities and duties as needed or assigned
Education, Experience & Skills
• A college degree is required with a major in science preferred or relevant work experience preferably in a contract testing laboratory.
• Relevant co-op, internship, or work experience a plus.
• Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to company mission.
• Ability to author test protocols, test reports, and standard laboratory procedures is required. Technical written/oral communication skills are highly favored.
• Flexibility and ability to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment with multiple shifting priorities, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
• Any experience with common prescribed methods such as USP, ISO and ASTM procedures a plus.
• Candidates that are mechanically inclined and enjoy working hands on would be preferred
We look forward to meeting you!