St. John of God Community Services located in Westville, Southern New Jersey currently has a need for people to act as drivers to provide curb-to-curb and door-to-door transportation for our clients (persons with disabilities in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, and Cumberland counties) in our Adult Services program. Persons with with a CDL B or C, and Passenger endorsement are preferred BUT if you don’t have one that is okay- so long as you obtain a CDL within one year of hire.
- This is a part-time, split shift (6:45am-8:45am | 1:45pm-3:45pm roughly) position, totaling 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
- Compensation for this position is $20.00 per hour for persons without a CDL | $22.50 per hour for those witht a CDL.
- Paid-time off is provided for this position
- Applicants should be familiar with Camden, Burlington, Gloucester, and Cumberland counties.
- Bilingual (Spanish or ASL) preferred.
- DOT (if you have a CDL) and DDD Drug testing (for both CDL and non-CDL applicants) required.
Walking in the footsteps of our founder, Saint John of God, we provide compassionate hospitality to all.
St. John of God Community Services is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruit, employ and promote personnel without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, economic status, or mental or physical challenges in compliance with all federal and state legislation and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination.
The employees of St. John of God Community Services are expected to teach or work alongside other employees and are expected to supervise or be supervised by other employees without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, economic status, and mental or physical challenges.