St. Francis Medical Center, a member of Trinity Health, is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Med/Surg Department. Take advantage of this opportunity to work at a smaller community hospital; a place you can truly make a difference AND grow your career.
Top Reasons to Work at St. Francis Medical Center:
- Central location to Philadelphia and New York
- Amazing health benefits package
- Generous matching 403(b) retirement plan
- Career growth and advancement potential (including tuition reimbursement!)
- Supportive team atmosphere
- Strong commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Alignment to a mission to deliver highly skilled care to the community.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for implementing the nursing process in the care of adult and geriatric patients in the Med/Surg unit. Independently manages patient care. Consistently and intuitively anticipates the needs of the patient and makes clinical decisions, serving as a clinical resource to other team members.
Schedule and Shift:
Full-time, days shift
- Active New Jersey licensure as Registered Nurse/RN.
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) as Registered Nurse from accredited school required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from accredited school preferred.
- Current BLS certification required; ACLS certification preferred.
- Must obtain certification in clinical specialty within 5 years of hire date.
- Ability to work on a team and evaluate dynamic situations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.