SOBA New Jersey is looking for a Culinary Intern to support our Executive Chef, developing recipes, maintain a clean work station, measure ingredients, replenishing supplies, and complete other task that may be assigned by the chef.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the preparation station and the kitchen is set up and stocked.
- Prepare simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
- Report to the executive chef and follow instructions.
- Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
- Clean prep areas and take care of leftovers.
- Stock inventory and supplies.
- Cook menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.