Skopos Hospitality is a cutting-edge group of restaurants and bars located in Northern New Jersey. We are known for our craft cocktails and seasonal pub-style food menus, all set in uniquely designed spaces that transport our guests.
We are currently seeking a Guest Service Reservationist for our Clifton, NJ location, The Barrow House!
Purpose of this role:
- Maximize bookings at the Barrow House and eventually all Skopos venues.
- The main point of contact to our guests who are requesting information and reservation availability.
- Must coordinate and maintain close alignment with Management across the locations, as well as the Sales Team.
- Highly organized, meticulous to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Multi-tasker who can work efficiently while providing the best possible guest experience
- The ability to bring creative solutions in order to capitalize on revenue opportunities for our locations.
Work Schedule & Duties:
- Answer all phone calls for The Barrow House during their work hours, and can provide answers to any questions.
- Arrange reservations for The Barrow House, making reservations for guests at our other locations if we are booked at The Barrow House.
- Providing basic event info, recording detailed notes for the Sales team, transferring the call to the salesperson on duty.
- Creating a daily reservation report to share with management: this will note cover counts, large parties, PXs, guests who are celebrating, or have special requests.
- Updating Resy with detailed guest information (notating birthday, preferences, etc.)
- Additional responsibilities that may arise.
The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 25 pounds, occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 6 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations. The duties of this position may change from time to time. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Skopos Hospitality Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.