Accelerate your development. Build your career.
Join our team at the world’s leading provider of diagnostic information services.
Quest Diagnostics empowers people to take action to improve health outcomes.
Patients and doctors rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. We are the world leader in the industry, and our diagnostic testing impacts 70% of all healthcare decisions. We have operations and a variety of employment opportunities in nearly every state of the U.S., as well as India, U.K., Ireland, Mexico and more.
Jump-start your career as a future leader at Quest.
The Leadership Development Program Associate is responsible to successfully complete assigned projects and rotations that span roles across a variety of Quest functions and Regions. In the Operations Track, associates are required to relocate between two or more geographic regions, and will complete four rotations across functions including Customer Services, Lab, Logistics, Patient Services, and Supply Chain Management and project management/continuous improvement.
Participants complete four rotational assignments sponsored by executive leadership, while benefiting from targeted learning and training opportunities, coaching, and networking. When you complete the program you will be placed in a full time role with line management responsibility. You will be part of our next generation of leaders at Quest!
You have the drive and educational background. Now get the experience.
We’re seeking highly motivated upcoming university graduates who have studied in Medical Laboratory Science, Bio-Medical, Bio Engineering, Industrial Engineering and/or Life Science.
Join our unique working environment and culture.
· The opportunity to work for the world’s leading provider of diagnostic information services, which individuals and doctors rely on to make better healthcare decisions
· The opportunity to join us in touching the lives of 30 percent of American adults each year and work with our medical and scientific staff of more than 650 M.D.s and Ph.D.s, as well as functional leaders and dedicated employees across the company
· Competitive compensation package including relocation benefits, health and wellness benefits, and 401(k)
· Opportunity to network with various divisions and employees across Quest
· Accelerated career development
· Direct sponsorship from a senior leader and access to an experience manager who will serve as your coach/mentor
· Access to robust training and opportunities for certifications
· BS, BA and MBA
· Minimum GPA of 3.2
· Majors: Medical Laboratory Science, Bio-Medical, Bio Engineering, Industrial Engineering and/or Life Science.
· Demonstrated academic achievement
· Commitment to relocate anywhere in the U.S.
· Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or future sponsorship
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· High Learning Agility
Join a diverse and inclusive workplace that encourages new and different ideas and views. We celebrate the different ethnicities, ages and cultures that make up our workforce and look forward to the diverse perspectives our OLDP Program Members will add to Quest.