PBM – Princeton BioMeditech Corporation seeks a qualified and motivated individual with solid scientific and technical education/skills for a full-time position in manufacturing and R&D of in vitro diagnostic assay reagents and devices.
- Develop/follow protocols, perform laboratory experiments
- Prepare buffers and solutions, handle chemicals and specimens
- Record, compile and analyze data; write organized reports and summaries
- Report results to others
- Interface with quality and production staff
- Comply with Company quality systems requirements
- Perform other assignments as directed
The successful Scientist/Technician will:
- Communicate and work effectively with others
- Prioritize multiple tasks and manage time
- Think critically to analyze and solve problems
- Demonstrate reasonable independence in planning and conducting experiments
Skills and experience in protein chemistry, organic chemistry, molecular biology and/or cell biology techniques would be helpful. Salary negotiable and commensurate with education and experience.