LatPAC is the leading group dedicated to activating voters. Every day we’re educating, engaging and developing civic action with special emphasis on new and unlikely voters, including millennials and communities of color.
Podcast Production Intern
The Ideal Candidate
The perfect candidate should be creative, proactive and energetic. You love podcasts and wake up with a new idea every day however, you aren’t only a dreamer, you can make things happen.
At LatPAC we know that social media is both the present and future of marketing. For this position we are seeking applicants that are interested and passionate about politics, social media and idea sharing. You should feel comfortable with working remotely.
You will edit audio, pitch ideas, generate content and more.
– Assist with managing and editing of audio podcasts.
– Support campaign conceptualization and implementation.
– Develop strategies to increase social media presence and podcast reach.
– Have an deep interest in audio production and podcasting
– Excellent communication skills
– Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin)
– Extremely creative (we want to hear about previous projects)
– Great organizational and analytical skills
– Passionate about Social Media/Digital Marketing/Podcasts
*Contact Internship and Career Advisor to see if position is eligible for academic credit