Are you interested in a full-time, hourly position with a generous benefits package? If so, look no further!
We’re currently searching for someone who is reliable, friendly, energetic, is passionate about serving the Newark community, and is able to work at our 23 Broadway location.
Apply now so you can become part of our ever growing organization.
· Daily transportation of students/parents and/or staff to program site, field trips or community events.
· Responsible for being attentive to traffic and weather conditions while staying on schedule and ensuring the safety of passengers.
· Ensures that assigned vehicle is operating properly each day by testing brakes, tires and other components such as having sufficient fuel/fluids at all times and is maintained in clean condition.
· Delivers inter-office mail daily as needed.
· Follows general procedures as outlined in the transportation policy manual.
· Valid New Jersey Commercial Driver’s License (CDL, Class B) and must have a School (S) and Passenger (P) endorsement with two years of relevant experience.
· Clean driving record
· (NJMVC driver’s abstract required)
· Complete and pass a fingerprinting criminal background check and Child Abuse Record Information (CARI) Form as required by the State of NJ
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Monday – Friday
· 10:00am – 6:00pm or
· 12:00pm – 8:00pm
· Schedule may vary accordingly to meet division’s needs
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
· Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted