The Interstate Family of Companies encompasses five distinct companies that provide global transportation, supply chain logistics and relocation management solutions to individuals, corporations and government agencies.
This position is established to fulfill requirements during peak period of the year when customer requirements are dynamic and unpredictable.
Workers in this category have varying skills and experiences and are assigned to customer jobs based on the requirements of that job and the individual’s skills, training and authorizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans packaging containers.
- Lines and pads crates and assembles cartons.
- Obtains and sorts product.
- Wraps protective material around household goods.
- Inserts goods into containers.
- Weighs containers and adjusts quantity.
- Closes and seals containers. Labels containers, container tags, and products.
- Sorts bundles or filled containers.
- Packs special arrangements or selections of household items.
- Inspects materials, items, and containers at each step of packaging process.
- Records information such as weight, time, and date packaged.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interested? For immediate consideration contact Jenny at 571-220-6485