We seek a Research Associate I, who will work with a dedicated group of scientists on the development and commercialization of biomedical technologies.
- Conduct laboratory research and support general R&D efforts for customer-based biomedical research
- Projects may involve cell culture, virology, DNA preparation, and liquid-handling automation
- Perform cell-based assays (Western blot, ELISA, immunofluorescence, flow cytometry)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in biology, bioengineering, or a related field is required
- 1–2 years of laboratory and cell-culture experience is desired
- Demonstrated ability to follow protocols and learn quickly
- Candidates must be attentive to detail
- Ability to work in a team-based environment with a collaborative and proactive attitude
Please submit a resume and cover letter with Job ID# 090306 in the subject heading.