Integral Molecular is a Philadelphia biotech company using innovative technology platforms to discover therapeutic antibodies as treatments to fight cancers, metabolic diseases, and pain. We are a close-knit company, with a lot of smart, curious scientists, and we take an active interest in promoting the growth and development of everyone in our team. We are in an exciting expansion phase, launching new products and reaching new markets.
Our company is in an exciting growth phase where we are launching new products and reaching new markets. To support our growth, we seek a Research Associate I, who will work with a dedicated group of scientists on the development and commercialization of biomedical technologies.
- Develop high-throughput molecular cloning skills
- Develop molecular design and engineering skills
- Scientific development leading to professional advancement or Graduate School
- Conduct laboratory research and support general R&D efforts for customer-based biomedical
- Projects may involve cell culture, virology, DNA preparation, and liquid-handling automation
- Perform molecular biology (PCR, E.coli transformation, Sanger sequencing and analysis, primer and plasmid design) or cell-based assays (Western blot, ELISA, immunofluorescence, flow cytometry)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in biology, bioengineering, or a related field is required
- 1–2 years of laboratory and cell-culture experience is desired
- Demonstrated ability to follow protocols and learn quickly
- Candidates must be attentive to detail
- Ability to work in a team-based environment with a collaborative and proactive attitude
Please submit a resume (cover letter optional) by email with Job ID# 090306 in the subject heading.
Integral Molecular prides itself on putting the health and safety of our team members first. Therefore, you must be vaccinated or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered. Integral will provide adequate time for you to get completely vaccinated when accepting an offer. Proof of vaccination will be required. We will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Everyone is encouraged to apply regardless of vaccination status.