Distek, Inc., a rapidly growing leader in the scientific instrumentation field is currently seeking a Validation Specialist in the New Jersey area to perform Instrumentation Services at customer sites.
The position will be responsible for on-site laboratory instrument:
Distek, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note that all offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory background check and passing a 10 Panel Drug test.
- Base Salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Hold Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Chemical Engineering, or have the equivalent experience
- Be able and willing to travel at least 50% to customer sites throughout the United States and potentially
- Have 1 – 2 years in validation and calibration of instruments, and / or instrument repair
- Have proven mechanical ability and aptitude
- Be reliable and strongly self-motivated
- Enjoy working independently
- Have excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills
The following are desirable but not necessary:
- 1 – 2 years of hands-on experience in solid dosage dissolution testing in a GMP/GLP compliant environment
- Knowledgeable about UV – VIS Spectrophotometric techniques
- Experience performing USP system suitability testing using calibrator tablets
- HPLC background and mechanical validation work
If qualified, please apply through Distek’s Web site www.distekinc.com or email resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those individuals whose experience and background meet Distek’s needs will be contacted. All information received will be held in the strictest confidence.