Country Club Services
Event Supervisor Needed!
FULL TIME / PART-TIME
Be a part of a prestigious Parking and Transportation Company that values and rewards great employees.
Country Club Services Inc. has been in the parking industry since 1973 servicing numerous exclusive events around the country, and we are looking for individuals with flexible work schedules, including nights and weekends. This is a great opportunity to make some extra money for full-time workers. There is room to advance for great employees!
Basic Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Manage Valet Parking, Traffic Directing, and Shuttle Management Events at Country Clubs, Sporting Events, Festivals, and Hospitals throughout Northern New Jersey.
- Oversee attendants operating, parking, and retrieving guest vehicles in a safe but expedient manner.
- Accurate, and prompt processing of all valet tickets according to the standard operating procedure is expected.
- Administrative work, ex: Timesheets, Scheduling, and onboarding process.
- No “unsafe” or “careless” driving marks on record. No DUIs.
- Must have transportation.
- Must have a working cell phone and a reliable vehicle to travel to the worksite
- Ability to work outside in a variety of weather
- Front Line Hospitality experience preferred but not required
- Minimum two professional and one academic references
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Sophomores and up with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Assist in Major events with directional parking.
- Manage attendants in a designated lot, with assignments.
- Prompt service with professionalism, kindness, and courtesy.
- Good Starting wage with great advancement and benefits including 401k and medical benefits.
How to Apply:
- Online- Interested applicants can apply online at www.countryclubservicesinc.com
-Click Millburn to fill out sections 1 & 2 and note the position you are applying for.
-New link Window Will pop up on your screen, fill out all the required fields and submit.
- Onsite- Come in person Monday – Friday between 9 am and 5 pm at 35 East Willow St. Millburn, NJ, 07041. Applicants must bring in a Valid Driver’s License and a second form of ID ex: S.S Birth Cert & or Passport.
- Country Club Services is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour