Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent’s advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
Catalyst + Talent
A Catalent internship offers you countless opportunities to have direct impact on the health and well-being of millions of people globally! Your passion for learning coupled with Catalent’s superior technologies will help drive the advancement of medicine in collaboration with leading pharmaceutical, biotech and health care innovators.
The Catalent Internship Experience includes:
- Opportunity to make an impact in the lives of patients all over the world!
- Experience through hands-on projects that support more superior drug development and delivery technologies than anyone else.
- Exposure to top-tier scientists and industry leaders.
- Commitment from dedicated managers and mentors who are advocates for your success and career development.
- Access to collaborative and highly engaged colleagues across the globe excited to share their knowledge and provide you support.
The Compliance & Risk Management Team is responsible for designing processes and tools that capture the current effectiveness of the quality systems in controlling the risk to patient safety. Their scope focuses on processes which span all Catalent Gene Therapy sites, and include systems related to supplier quality management, quality risk management, training, and sterility assurance controls.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing tools and metrics for better visibility to Key activity turnaround times
- Aiding the development of a supplier risk registry in partnership with Catalent’s Supply Chain department
- Assisting with value stream map material release processes and determining next steps for continuous improvement plan
- Developing a registry for reduced testing candidates for high volume materials
- Aiding in the development of Quality Risk Management tools for use in Supplier/ Material Quality
In order to be eligible for an internship at Catalent, you must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be an undergraduate/graduate student in Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Data/Business Analytics or related field of study
- Eligible to legally work in the United States
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) for a 10-12-week period over the summer
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
Personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.