Interested in learning how to apply your passion for math, science, technology, and desire to do impactful work? At Two Sigma, our community of scientists, technologists and academics collaborate to solve some of the most challenging economic problems. We rely on the scientific method, rooted in hypothesis, analysis, and experimentation, to drive data-driven decisions, to manage risk, and to expand into new areas of focus. In this way, we create systematic tools and technologies to attempt to forecast the future of global markets.
During this two-day virtual program, you will have the opportunity to delve into the world of Data Scientists, Engineers, and Quantitative Researchers through networking events, talks on the role of data in finance, engineering discussions, and seminars with Engineers and Researchers at Two Sigma. Our team will also provide academic and career counselling to help you plan your own future paths, wherever they may lead you.
Two Sigma is committed to diversity in the technology and financial services industries. Students who are members of historically underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
– Wednesday, May 26 and Thursday, May 27th from 12:30pm – 6:00pm ET
– Currently attending a 4-year college/university and with an anticipated graduation date between May 2022 and May 2024 OR currently enrolled in a PhD program with an anticipated graduation date between May 2022 and May 2024
– Interested in pursuing a degree in a quantitatively-focused or STEM field, like computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, operations research, physics, or statistics
– No background in finance is required
Ready to Apply?
– Required: Please submit a copy of your resume and your most recent GPA. All applications must be submitted by the end of day on Wednesday, May 19th to be considered.
– Optional: Applicants are strongly encouraged to include a 300-500 word personal statement about you and what you hope to learn from attending New Seekers Summit. Please submit your resume and personal statement as one file under “Upload Resume” in the application.
– Submit your application on Two Sigma’s Career site using the link above.