Calling all college students committed to inclusion and diversity: Beginning to think about future summer internships or post-graduation career opportunities in the Metro New York City area? Interested in learning about a wide range of career opportunities at a large, global insurance and consulting organization? Looking to establish a network and gain the skills to be successful in the interview process to land a role in stable and growing industry?
Consider participating in Willis Towers Watson’s Diversity Scholars Symposium (DSS). Register to attend today as space is limited! Students who submit a registration, will be notified by April 19th of their status to participate in DSS and next steps.
What to expect from WTW’s Diversity Scholars Symposium:
• A virtual event – May 18, 19 & 20, 2021, 2 hours per day
• An overview of the WTW organization and business segments, including insights into career paths.
• Learn more about Career Readiness through a review of WTW’s recruitment process, resume review session and mock interview prep
• Speed networking with WTW colleagues to establish connections for future career and mentorships
• Engaging activities to learn and apply knowledge relevant to WTW and various career paths
• Students who successfully complete this program will be prioritized in the application process for future opportunities at Willis Towers Watson
Is DSS right for you?
• Seeking university students committed to building and growing a culture of inclusion and diversity
• Open to first year and sophomore students of all majors currently enrolled at a college/university
• Seeking students who are interested in a role within the Metro New York region